Friday, April 17, 2009

#223 - Why do I bother?

So I found out a friend who I have known since I was 13 was moving a province away. Well due to some issues with his girlfriends fathers electrical business. (I guess you would call her more than a girlfriend since they have 2 kids together, but who knows? Looong story). Well I decided to reach out and say good luck with your move. I Emailed my friend not the girlfriend, but apparently now SHE replies to HIS emails. (Good thing I was all politically correct!) Of course she was not so nice about things. I was just hoping to make contact with my friend but now I know that was a bad idea. I will probably never see him again so I wanted to say Good Luck at least before he leaves (he will need it with the chick he is 'attached' to. I try to be nice and what happens I get sh*t on.

This friend always knew everyone and had tonnes of friends... since he has been with the gal he is with they have all pretty much disappeared. It is sad to see someone who was such a good friend just disappear from your life because of someone in their life. Oh well he picked her and he has to live with her. I guess he has changed over the years, I suppose we all do, some for the better, some not so much. It is making me a little sad that this is the end of such a long friendship... I hope he is happy where he is moving to. (This is also the guy that announced their PG by saying, "WE WIN". He knew we were going for fertility treatments and a couple months before we had a failed cycle with the last of our frozen embryos. I guess I shouldn't be to upset! :) )

I wonder who is going to pack their stuff for them? Last time they moved we helped them, the only friend that helped them as a matter of fact. Oh ya and most of their crap wasn't packed so guess what else we did? (They knew they were moving for 3 months so it wasn't like it was a last minute thing!) Did I mention that they couldn't be bothered to help us when we moved, they were too busy. Hmm I guess I shouldn't have bothered to contact them anyway, seems like it was a one sided friendship to me?

I don't know where today went? It was a busy one (Aren't they all though ladies?)

I did manage to get the rest of my course completed tonight, exercises and all! Now I just have to get my freaking printer to work! Arrrrg! Me and wireless just doesn't seem to work!

Hubby was a complete *ss tonight and I am ready to kick him. He is so freaking grumpy sometimes I would like it if he just stayed in the garage. We didn't even speak after the kids went to bed (Probably better or we may have fought!) I think he is starting to stress about his job so I will cut him some slack this time.

One thing that drives me crazy is when we are trying to get something (we=hubby by the way!) done he doesn't always use his time wisely. He was more concerned about washing the kitchen floor (the only floor he thinks needs to be washed apparently?) than working on the storage room. He knows I am busy all day tomorrow and working on Sunday so it's tonight or nothing dude! I guess I just get something in my head and when I have a chance I just GO. I know that there is very little GO time so I utilize it when I can. He drives me crazy when he wastes precious time!

Scrapbooking tomorrow... all will be right in the world! LOL

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- grumpy hubby
- the fact that my storage room is going to probably take another 2 months to complete! :)
- guys that hook up with nasty women and don't let them be who they really are (you can never be happy if you are spending all your time trying to please someone who can't be pleased)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- sleep
- my iphone... I love that thing
- I got an award from Martha... now I just have to get organized and do something about it! :)

KIDDO NOTES
The kids were pretty good today and I was in a better mood too (hmmm maybe I am the problem LOL). Boy2 even asked to go potty 3 times today! He almost made it through the day but he had one accident in the evening... so close! Boy1 actually used the Potty successfully once today. This is going to take a while I think!

We took the kids out to our local trade fair today. I wanted to look so we took the triple stroller so I could look and not worry about kids escaping on me. The comments drive me crazy, I guess when you have a triple stroller you have to expect that. I don't like being the center of attention so the stroller drives me kind of crazy. I suppose when I take that I at least don't have to worry about anyone running off! The local gymnastics club has a setup for the kids to try out and it was really quiet. The kids all had fun. Usually Boy2 is afraid of new people and things, not today, he was right into the whole gymnastics thing. Boy1 wouldn't go until he saw Boy2 having fun. It was a role reversal today! What a pair!

Baby oh that Baby... screamed getting into the truck, screamed getting out, screamed getting into the strolled, screamed when we left the gymnastics place, screamed in the stroller, screamed getting into the truck.... I think you get the picture. She HATES getting into the Truck. Oh and she discovered that she can scream even louder if she really tries... OH MY! Well at least she was perfect in between the screaming episodes!

Oh my mom was coming to look after the kids so we could go to the trade fair. Ya that never happened. She got 'sick' today! Oh well it's good for them to get out anyway!

Well I better get to bed, it's past midnight

Oh ya and I have decided to try twitter... see my sidebar!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:30 a.m., April 18, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

I completely understand the looks you get. I get them all the time when we do actually venture out. Yes, I'm pushing a hummer, and yes I have three small children. Get over it!

 
At 6:00 a.m., April 18, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad the kids had better day and sorry hubby is grumpy. I added you on twitter.

 
At 6:47 a.m., April 18, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

OK...I am officially braindead this morning. How did you get that Twitter thing on your sidebar?

 
At 3:49 p.m., April 18, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sorry for the grumpy hubby and flaky friend.
I'm glad you liked the Award, so well deserved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home