Saturday, September 26, 2009

#316 - Gushing!

Well I completed my class on Friday... it was the first time I taught this one. I even had to deal with a fire alarm that put us behind and I still managed to get through all the material! The best part was the reviews... someone said that out of 3 instructors at the college I was the best one! Wow what a way to end the week... I guess they didn't notice that it was the first time I have gone through this course. Needless to say I am really starting to love this job too! I also had some other great comments, but this one will stick with me for a while... that and the one that said I was dull! (To this day I still laugh about that one!)

Today was a nice day at home... the five of us in the same place at the same time. It was really nice.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- wind... man it has been bad lately
- the lack of rain... it doesn't look much like fall, more like things are dying. We really need some raid.

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- when I do a good job and people actually are able to learn something from me
- finally finding my 'happy place'. I should have left my old career years ago... money sure isn't everything that's for sure (although it is nice to buy stuff!:) )

KIDDO NOTES
I am so enjoying the 4th year... the boys are just wonderful to be around and they are learning so much. So far 2 four year olds has been about the easiest time to have twins. I am so dreading them heading off to school I love having them around.

Oh yes and Baby Golem was back for a visit tonight. We were getting the boys ready for bead then all of a sudden I noticed Baby 'circling' my hubby. She was on her feet and hands again going around and around saying "My Precious". The hubbs and I almost fell over we were laughing so hard! What a kid!

Good Night... better get some sleep I have to work tomorrow ....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:55 a.m., September 27, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That's great that your feedback was so positive, Soralis, I am happy for you.
Also, time together as a family is great!

 
At 9:52 p.m., September 27, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

It must feel so good to have people recognize your hard work and ability. Congrats. You really have to get the baby Golem routine on video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home