Sunday, September 20, 2009

#311- Oy!

Well it's been a while. I have been keeping out of trouble. I managed to make it through a painful course last week. Painful in that it was difficult to get through all the material. The funny thing was all the good comments that I received. I was really rushing to get through the last bit of the class. Sometimes I don't know where the time goes? It was also a small class so I am not really sure what happened. Oh well I managed to get through everything and no one seemed to irked by the speed at which we went through stuff at the end of day 2 (I think everyone is pretty much ready to leave by then anyway!)

I slept in on Friday - lucky me as the hubby was off. Well not so lucky me as hubby was in a 'mood' because he hasn't been getting any time to work on his shed. I have been so busy working that I haven't had a lot of time to take the kids off his hands when he is home. What's a part time working mom with way to many jobs to do? Put up with a miserable hubby I suppose! I get yelled at about an hour before work, then get yelled at because I was crying. What good is crying going to do he says... talk about support there. NO sorry, nothing, then I get home from work and he won't talk to me. Sheesh and I didn't even do anything except be so totally exhausted that I had to sleep in. Oh well he is back to work tomorrow and I am almost ready for my next course so maybe he can have his ME time and shut the frig up!

Oh yes and I just sent my handouts for my last course that I have to develop for this semester. Phew... Now I just have some final preparations and I can go teach on Thursday/Friday! Then work Friday night and Sunday at my other job... then pass out for a while! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- grumpy men

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- sweet boy who brings me my 'blanket' when I am sad. Poor little fella

KIDDO NOTES
Well the boys have really been a treat for quite a while now. They are getting along so well and playing so well it's a amazing. I didn't expect this kind of peace in the house until they moved out. They are kids after all! :) Oh yes and we are officially pull-up free (well except bed time but that's a just in case deal) with the boys! They both are Potty Trained! (My sweet Boy1 gets my Iphone every evening then he proceeds to the bathroom to do his business... sometimes he sits there for 20 mins playing on the phone! I am thinking he will be the magazine reader in the Potty room as he gets older! :))

Ah yes and Baby... she is growing up way to fast for my liking. She still loves the word NO. We also like to ask her if she is Mom's girl... she will say NO, then we ask if she is Dad's girl... NO again. So then what does she say... baby's girl! Oh yes she is her own person that's for sure!

I am looking forward to getting through my four week course marathon (at least that's what it feels like) so that I can just spend time with the kiddos... no work involved! (At least until they go to bed that is)

Oh yes my growing boys. For the first time Boy1 and I built a train track, we got to work together, no more just mom doing it. What a treat! I really can't put into words how much I love these little folks that run around my house and make noise all day! It's good to be a MOM!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home