Sunday, September 13, 2009

#309 - I made it through the weekend...

I am happy that I made it through my first class and a crazy weekend at work. It was a 3 day work week for me! I can't believe how tired I am after only 3 days!

Well I suppose it's usually because I start my day at 8am... but for teaching I start my days at 5:30am (man I don't miss working at my old job where that was the normal time to get up). I usually get home around 5pm so that's not too bad, but on Friday I had to work at my other job so I didn't get home until 10:30pm. Then I had to be up early on Saturday for a mega sale at my other job. IT was insane all day. I came home and fell asleep in the chair after supper. (Well sort of, hubby decided it was ok for the kids to keep trying to wake me up... Arce! I always tell them to leave their father alone if he doses off, you think he could extend me the same courtesy.) Well I did head to bed when the kids did so I got some extra sleep anyway.

Today I finally finished my course that I was developing! Now it's just review and checking time! I am so glad I am on the down swing of this class. It seems like it took me forever, even though it didn't! I just have so much to do I want to get on with it I suppose!

- early mornings
- talking alllll day and having to listen to myself!

- weird work hours that let me spend more time with my kids then if I was working out of the house all the time.

I was sad that on Friday I was gone before the kids got up and didn't get home until after they went to bed. It's not very often that I don't see them during the day... and I don't like it at all!

Boy1 is still happily pooping in the potty... thank god for my iphone!
Boy2 likes to lean over when he tinkles... he peed in his face this weekend! He has some serious compression
Baby still wants everything her way. Tonight she kicked over a little log house that Boy1 built to get the car she wanted out of it. She looked around to make sure he wasn't watching and poof with the foot over it went, then the sly little smile appeared. She grabbed her car and took off. But not before I gave her heck! What a turkey, she knew she was being bad but did it anyway!

And off to bed I go... good night

Labels: , ,


At 9:22 a.m., September 14, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I hate mornings too. And, Baby knocking that over reminds me of Gabe.

At 1:15 p.m., September 14, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

What a busy day and weekend. I can't imagine getting up that early and not getting home until really late. Yuck!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home