Monday, August 10, 2009

#294 - Taking a break!

Ok so it was back to work today to clean up some computer stuff. I managed to get our receipt printer working, but now the font size is too big and it is not fitting on the receipt paper. NO IDEA how to change it. Driving me CRAZY! I was so excited that I got it printing and NOW I can't get it to 'fit' on the paper! So I am tired and sick of the darn thing so I am not touching it until I go in again on Friday.

Now I hope to sleep tonight... major panic attacks when I go to bed at night... very annoying/frustrating.

I am taking a break from all things work related until the owner is done with her vacation since we can't do anything anyway! UGGG and she is not returning calls as she said she would. I must admit if it was my store I wouldn't have left on vacation until I had the inventory mess all straightened out! Whatever not my store, not my worry!

Night

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:26 p.m., August 11, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hope you had a good night's sleep. And, I hope the computer decide to stop playing games and cooperate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home