Sunday, August 02, 2009

#291 - Busy busy

Well I made it through 2 more late nights and now I am going to be early! I just hope I can sleep now! :)

I had a great time at the wedding. Got to spend some time with the old kids from the neighbourhood, the ones I used to baby sit! I really enjoyed the visit! (Totally ignored the annoying Mother so I was even happier!)

It was a very small wedding and we shut the place down so to speak! It was a lovely ceremony and the food was awesome!

I worked all day today so now I am just a weeeeee bit tired!

I will be glad to get back to normal hours this week!

Good Night and thinking of those injured at the Big Valley Jamboree (it's a major weekend of country music around here and a bad storm went through and flattened the stage. So far one is dead and 2 are critically injured. I suppose it could have been a lot worse but any loss of life is so tragic.) Mother nature can be so very harsh, I think she must be pmsing all the time!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:05 a.m., August 03, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I'm so glad you had a good time at the wedding and that your mom wasn't able to get under your skin.

 
At 2:16 p.m., August 03, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

The wedding sounds like fun and so glad you had a good time.
I read about the festival tragedy, so sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home