Monday, June 29, 2009

#271 - I need some toothpicks

I am so freaking tired... and the in-laws will be here on Thursday... and I still need to clean my house... and hubby is still not helping. Well he did wash the truck today??? OK dear what about the house?

I am totally stressed now as I am trying to get prepared for inventory at work. I just got a call to make some changes to the system I built and setup a spreadsheet for other data collection. Then there is the whole getting ready for the in-laws to come over. I asked my mother to help out with the kids today so that I could get some stuff done, but she had to wash wine bottles. (She used to go and CLEAN our neighbors house when their family (not related to us) was coming to visit. But she won't even watch the kids for me for a couple of hours so I can get some cleaning done. She will go and help EVERYONE & ANYONE else and the TELL ME ALLLLL about it after. But when I need help she is too busy.

So wish me luck trying to get this place cleaned up. I am so embarrassed to have visitors here anyway this place is not even a 1/4 the house we used to have and it needs so much work it feels kind of dumpy to me. No it feels like a total dump to me :(. I can still see all the dirt that we cleaned up before we even moved in. I keep trying to see what all we have accomplished, but it's like a pig. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. :( (It's a good thing I like the yard and the location or I would be totally miserable... I keep thinking some day it will be better but it will never be our other house. It's like finding your dream house and wishing you could move it with you, but then you have to leave it behind and move into a nasty house)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- stress
THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- sleeping in

KIDDO NOTES
Boy1 said when we are out of pull-ups then he has to wear big boy under ware... and way he went. He was peeing in the potty the very next day (this was on Sunday). He still is having pooping issues though... ugg. I am doing a lot of laundry these days. Boy2 is doing awesome but there are way to many trips to the potty, he tries to go every time his brother does. (I found the ultimate

Baby is embracing the terrible twos, can you say whine and cry? Good thing she is cute or we would definitely have to eat her! LOL

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:18 a.m., June 30, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Good luck getting it cleaned up.

 
At 4:29 p.m., June 30, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Poor baby, I'm feeling busycrazy too. Best to you all this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home