Friday, March 06, 2009

#185 - Friday already?

OK where did the week go? I can't believe another Friday is here! Why is it that some days feel like they just fly by and some weeks just disappear, they are all the same length after all.

For some reason this week I am really tired. I am not really sure why? I feel worse than usual and I even snuck in a nap this week!

I had to work tonight, and that even went by fast. (Hubby was disappointed I had to work at the store as I was offered another course, the money for the course is MUCH better than working at the store. Oh well next time maybe)

I have some catching up to do on my blog reading. I am a little behind as per usual! There just isn't enough hours in the computer part of my day.

I was able to work on a layout in my scrapbook this morning. I was playing with my cricut. I love design studio! I decided to cut some words out of Tags to put in my album. I was really happy with the results, although I really need to look at a ruler when I am sizing things as they were a little big. No concept of size here! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- when there is 1/2 of a square of toilet paper (tp) on the role and there aren't any more rolls in the vicinity.
- I have this 'thing' about tp. It seems like I am the only one who EVER changes the roll. It doesn't matter where I go, home, out, my parents. I always seem to get the last square. When I used to live at home I got so angry that NO ONE ever changed the roll that I made a sign "ON STRIKE" and I left it in place of a new roll of TP. (If the roll is pretty much empty, take it off, put a new one on and put the empty one on top of it people! LOL) Goodness DO I ever have POTTY issues! :)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my family
- my kiddos discovering new things

KIDDO NOTES
Well we are still in grumpy mode around here. Hope it passes soon! Maybe it's just me being so busy lately.

Potty training still sucks! It is staying about the same, which is better than going backwards I suppose. But kids, solids in potty not pants.... plllleaaassee!

I am really enjoying Baby, she is an amazing little creature. She is very much like Boy1 in a lot of ways. It amazes me how she likes to entertain herself, she is happy just discovering and playing. I love to watch her go some times. She needs very little to keep happy! She is also a bit of a TV junkie like Boy2, she likes to sit downstairs in a rocking chair and watch Bob the Builder. (Needless to say I don't have the TV on much so her and Boy2 will actually play instead of starring at the TV)

My plan for this weekend is to finish off the light blocking device for the boys room. We already have a room darkening blind and we put a board up in the window. Well the board was cut to pretty much fit the window but it lets the teeniest bit of light through. I swear that Boy1 can smell it! So I am going to cover it with quilt batting and I am hoping to find a cheap duvet cover for a single bed. I am hoping that will fit. If not I am going to have to drag out the old sewing machine and make a cover for it. I want something I can take off and wash if I want to.

If I can get that done I will be happy, then I guess I need to start one for Baby's window!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:42 a.m., March 07, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I know women are the only ones capable of changing toilet paper rolls. Sad, isn't it?

 
At 10:25 a.m., March 07, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

We have the same toilet paper roll problems around here. I think men are genetically unable to change tp rolls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home