Wednesday, March 04, 2009

#182 - Done!

I am so happy that I finished my last Exercise for my Class on Mon/Tuesday. They are submitted for print. So now all I have to do is some review and I will be already!

Life is GRAND! (except the part where I screwed up an order of scrapbooking stuff and messed myself out of a cheap bag.. sigh!)

Well the house pest seems to have gotten himself into some issues... not sure exactly what is going on but from what I can tell it has something to do with identity theft in a big and bad way. I really don't want to know either, I just hope the police don't show up here looking for him. They have our address from the whole car accident thing that he was in a while ago. I think it's time to steer way clear of this dude!

On the Mother front she has been civil for a while now, I am not sure why? I am going to enjoy it while it lasts because we know it won't last forever!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- the house pest
- screwing up an order
- early mornings

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- getting through prep for yet another course

KIDDO NOTES

Potty training still sucks. The solids are getting NO WHERE! But Baby did drop some liquids in the potty this morning, it was very exciting (Except the part where I am now training 3 kids.... what the heck am I thinking?)

I need to block out the light in the boys room. Boy1 keeps getting up earlier and earlier as the sun rises earlier and earlier. It's driving me crazy, especially since he gets REAL loud to wake up everyone else!

I took a break tonight from my course prep to play a game with the boys! It was so much fun (until they broke out the whine!) There has been a lot of that the last few days!

I also got some video of Baby dancing and the boys singing their ABC's. Need to save that one for later in life! :)

Anyway I am trying to get more sleep so off to bed I go, Good night

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:59 a.m., March 05, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Wow...even baby is potty training...Wow! Gabe still is telling me "Not yet!"

 
At 9:07 a.m., March 05, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Yes, 3 potty trainers at once is crazy. I'm glad your Mom is being civil, that's a relief.

 
At 10:20 a.m., March 05, 2009, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

we have room darkening shades that we have taped down to the windows...otherwise the monsters are up at first light.....

 
At 2:26 p.m., March 05, 2009, Anonymous Kelly D. said...

Have fun with your new course. I'm teaching a new class tonight and a little nervous as it is not a topic I am totally confident in.

Good luck with the potty training. Maybe the baby will learn before the twins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home