Wednesday, February 25, 2009

#176 - One more Day

Well I just have one more day for this class and I will be done another one. I am not quite sure how I am going to pack it all in. I have some users that are not quite as 'advanced'.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- grumpy people
- nasty snowy roads! About 2 or 3 inches fell last night!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- getting through my courses!

KIDDO NOTES

Boy1 'sang' his ABC's tonight! He has been sitting quietly well Boy2 attempted to sing. I knew he was up to something so way he went tonight! He does great up until S, then sometimes he misses TUV, but then he finishes it off! WOW my boy is so smart! Boy2 had been doing really well since the start but he has kind of slowed down on the 'singing' thing!

I love it when they sing the 'next time won't you sing with me....' Things that make and IF mom's heart melt!

Baby was right in there too! I wonder what is going through her little brain?

Good Night!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:15 a.m., February 26, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Way to go kiddos! Love to hear about our kids milestones.

 
At 8:40 a.m., February 26, 2009, Anonymous Erin said...

I can't wait to have those moments with my little guy.

I love snow, unless I have to drive. :)

 
At 12:39 p.m., February 26, 2009, Anonymous Nic said...

Great about the singing. B careful with the snow and roads

 
At 11:35 a.m., February 28, 2009, Anonymous Fat Chick said...

How cute! Kids singing... that gives me hope!

ICLW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home