Sunday, January 25, 2009

#145 - Course status DONE, Me status DONE!

Well that wasn't fun, I am so glad it's over with.  Well I am glad the course is done, and it's the last one that I need!  Thank goodness for that.  I did meet some great people that I hope to keep in touch with.

My practice teaching didn't go as well as I hoped.  I was to tired, I wasn't inspired by the course and I just wanted to be done.  I got 19 out of 20 in the practice... which really isn't bad, but I got 20/20 on the last two so I was somewhat disappointed in myself.  More importantly I actually learned something from the practice this time, I missed something, that sort of accidentally happened in the last two.  I just wish I would have picked up on it sooner! :)  Oh well I am done!

My house pest (formerly know as the house guest) also left this am so I was happy.  I hope he doesn't come back on the weekend.  I am needing our space back!  It was so nice to have Sunday supper with the family!


THINGS THAT BUG ME
- instructors that do not following the outline
- not doing my best

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- knowing that I learned something from a screw up
- the house pest left the building
- hubby is still in a good mood after spending the entire weekend with the kiddos

KIDDO NOTES

It was a break through day!  Hubby was doing dishes, I was in the 'biffy', I heard boy2 say he had to go potty.  Then Boy1 yelled "Boy2 pooped, Boy2 Stinky".  Then Boy2 yelled "Boy2 pooped".  All by himself, no help from anyone.  We were not even in the room.  So I was disappointed I "missed" the big event.  Hubby went running when Boy1 went and told him the news!  Boy2 was excited!  Lets hope this leads to more of the same!  (Although the thought of cleaning poop out of those little potties seriously makes me want to gag!)  The weird thing is that Boy2 did not do anything in the potty today.  It was a bad day my hubby said, and he usually always does the #1 stuff in the potty.  Strange?  Oh well at least we got the first one done!

This evening I learned that I must be on the computer WAY to much.  The boys pulled out their 'computers' tonight.  (They each have a coil ring book, one  of the pages is blue)  They open their 'computers', the blue page is the screen and they prop it up against a toy or the couch.  They have their own laptops apparently?  Well it started with Boy1 and his computer had a dead battery so he had to plug it in.  Then Boy2 decided that he was going to check his email.  The Boy1 decided to send Mom and email.  Then Boy2 decided to type on his 'computer'.  I was amazed at how he was moving both hands on his 'keyboard'. Then they had a video conference with our friend, then it was time for a picture slide show.  They would bring their 'computers' over to 'show' us the picture.  They would tell us who was in the picture, then back to their spots to do something else.  It was quite comical.  They definately watch what we do that's for sure!

We also had dance night at our house.  We like to keep the TV off, if the kids want to watch TV we say lets put some music on!  So tonight I had my laptop so I got my itunes going and way they went.  BoneyM - Rasputin! 80s music here we come (I am not sure if that was from the 80s persay but that's when I listened to it! ha ha).  Well baby was doing the, I am new to walking thing, wiggling to the music and moving her arms around.  Boy1 was walking around and kind of jerking to the music, weird kid! :)  Boy2 was going crazy, like kids at a Rave I suppose?  They had a blast, we had a giggle, then it was off to bed!

I definately have 3 unique individuals here and I am loving every minute of it!

Good night!


"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair."-Chinese Proverb


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:08 a.m., January 26, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

I love picturing the Rasputin dance-along!

Congrats on being done your course.

 
At 8:51 a.m., January 26, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Rock On! I love Dance Night and can I please come over next time you fire up the Itunes? I'm glad progress is being made in the potty training dept, YEAH!!! So close, kiddos, so close...
House Pest, ha, ha, ha, perfect!! I hope he stays Gone! You do need your space for your family and this is not a permanent solution for him. It's a shame and you and your Dh are kind and generous people. Glad the course is over, I hate lame instructors who don't stick to the course outline, ugh.

 
At 9:53 a.m., January 26, 2009, Anonymous Danifred said...

I love dance nights, you have reminded me that we need to do that more often!
Congratulations on being done with your course, I'm sure it's a huge relief.

 
At 4:41 p.m., January 26, 2009, Anonymous Liddy said...

Congrats on finishing your course.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for ICLW...
No. 3: The Unfair Struggle (male-factor IF, friendship, life on the ice)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home