Wednesday, October 29, 2008

#88 - Busy Day

Well it was another busy one at our house.  Up and off to Rhymes and Story times.  Baby was more interested in crawling around than any of the nasty singing 'schtuff'.  Trust me if you have heard me sing you would know why I say Nasty!  :)  Then it was home for the scream fest!  We are talking massive scream fest.  I thought the kiddos would be happier after being out all day, guess not! I fed them lunch.  Had a call that really upset me then it was nap time, do a little setup on the new computer, and doing work for Job #3!  Now I just have to finish my invoice and send it in and we are good to go!  (There is a part of the money for my computer! :) )

After all that it was supper, then the folks came and brought out their motor home to store for the winter.  We have a lot of crap around here now! :)  Just when I thought I could sit for a minute it was time for baths and bed for the kids.  Finally I get to do some setup on my computer, but now I am so tired!  Oh well all in good time!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- rushing in the morning
- not being able to helped my stressed little boy
- my husband loosing patience with the kidlings
- not having any time to get anything done
- how fast the kidlings grow

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- when stressed little boy smiles
- looking at old photos of the kidlings
- a new computer that works great and is close to being setup
- being home

KIDDO NOTES
Baby was not into the whole Rhymes and Storytimes today, and I did not talk to anyone one except one of the folks leading the circle.  (I suppose I don't have much in common with the five unwed moms that are probably close to half my age! :) )  Baby was trying to stand up as she saw another little boy doing the same, I guess she didn't want to be outdone!

Boy1 was just starring at everyone with his finger up his nose. Lovely! He just leaves it there and stands and stares!  Weird kid! 

Boy2 was in one of his over protective moods today.  He didn't want Baby to scoot around.  I think he was afraid I may leave her there or something?  It was kind of funny that there was a sippy cup from another boy on the floor and when Baby was near it Boy2 would say "No BABY, Mooooom, BAAABBBY".  It was so weird, I am not even sure what he was worried about and she wasn't even touching it.  At one point he went and got Baby's sippy cup and gave it to Baby.  Strange little man.

The kids had a pretty rough day.  They know it's only me and they are testing the limits, I guess they figure they have mom outnumbered!  Greaaaaat!  I hope we can get back into routine soon, I suppose all that spoiling at Grannies is going to make my life a little interesting and very loud right now!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:35 a.m., October 30, 2008, Anonymous Yo-yo Mama said...

Let me guess: if Baby was going for something potentially dangerous, like a electric cord or something, Boy2 would just shrug it off? Yep, kids can be weird, but most days I wouldn't have it any other way.

 
At 8:43 a.m., October 30, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope you can get back into a good routine soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home