Saturday, September 20, 2008

#59 - Work and other stuff!

Some how knowing that I am not alone when it comes to my feelings relating to my infertility makes me feel a little more normal! Thanks for the comments blogger friends. Given that all my local friends are fertile/extra super fertile it's hard to relate to them when it comes to my lack of fertility. It's always good to know when you aren't alone out there.

-----

I am exhausted today, I worked last night and all day today. This was my busiest day so far at work from a sales perspective. It sure went by fast, I barely got to finish the display window that I started Friday Night. I got to use my creative side to do a fall display, and I am extremely happy with what I did, hopefully the owner likes it too!

I am sad that I will not be able to sleep in a bit tomorrow as the hubby is working on the shed and he wants to get an early start. He is hoping to get the roof on tomorrow, and I am hoping he gets it done too! He is very particular so I think it will be fairly well built. We may need to do some truss work next year but I am sure it will be good for one winter!

THINGS THAT TICK ME OFF
- Rude people
- Empty toilet paper rolls, it never fails where ever I go I always end up with the last square of TP and I have to put a new roll on. Drives me crazy, I think there is a TP conspiracy out there, TP is out to get me! :)

THINGS THAT I LOVE
- Fall days and fall colours
- A good Jam sandwich
- CHOCOLATE, lots of CHOCOLATE!
- The way BABY pulls her blanket over her mouth when she first cuddles into her crib
- Coming home to hugs after a long day at work

KIDDO NOTES
Baby said a new word today, she really picks the good ones too. So I am just home from work and heading to the washroom. (I always seem to have to 'go' when I come through the back door??) Well Boy2 says to me, before I go anywhere, "Mom Pee". Really am I that predictable? So then what does Baby say, no not Mom... "Pee". Great, maybe she can potty train the boys? She did manage to say "Hi" shortly after, so I think we will keep reinforcing that one!

Friday morning I walk into the boys room to get the kids up. I notice Boy1 is sitting on the floor. He exclaims "Boy1 Sleep Floor" then shows me a big smile. He had his blanket and teddy and he was on the floor. Apparently he had a good sleep as he told me that later. I did have a visitor on Friday too, she helped me go to the grocery store to pick up some stuff. Usually I take the triple stroller and stuff the kids in it but I decided to do something new for a change. I put baby in the shopping cart, and the boys walked! HA HA that was fun. We ended up rotating kids through the cart/holding kids/trying to keep baby from climbing out. It was quite funny actually, people were smiling as they walked by and we were rotating the kids. Thank goodness I had help or that could have been a total disaster! Ah yes and we discovered Baby thinks Baby should get what Baby wants. We passed by some stuffed animals and she started pointing and squacking. She was none to impressed when I wouldn't give her one. I guess it's time for her to learn/scream! :)

Off to bed so I can hopefully get some sleep...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:10 a.m., September 21, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sounds like a fun shopping trip!

 
At 2:02 p.m., September 21, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

Grocery shopping is THE most dreaded trip for me with a toddler. I can't imagine doing it with three- I think we'd just starve. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home