Friday, September 12, 2008

#51 - Oh baby what are you doing now?

Today was just another regular day. I did manage to get a new card created today. Christmas was the theme, I borrowed my moms Cuttlebug, so I got to do some cool embossing today (I have embossing templates but no Cuttlebug! LOL

I was planning on getting some stuff done today, but I had no energy, so nap time was for Mom to today.

One of these days I am going to have to take some time and add 'my story' to this blog.

THINGS THAT REALLY TICK ME OFF
- People who drive behind me with their brights on and refuse to turn them off because it's dark outside (well that does happen at night)
- The way they up gas prices based on speculation. It went up crazy today here, because of Hurricane Ike. I think most of the gas here comes from here so I don't get it!

KIDDO NOTES

Baby was busy today. She has learned how to climb up on the Boy1's bed. Boy1 has a pillow, Boy2 doesn't so she likes the pillow bed. I had left the room to go get something and when I came back she was sitting on Boy1's bed smiling away. (Little Turkey). Well of course I had to find out how she got up there so I took her off and let her go (with some protest of course.) She crawls up to the bed, kneels beside it, grabs on with one hand and she lifts her right leg up, still kneeling with the left leg. (The boys have toddler beds so they are low to the ground). Then she keeps grabbing at the bed and get's that second leg up there. Now she is teetering on the edge, she doesn't crawl she but scoots, but she has learned she can't lean back to get on her but so she just keeps wiggling until she is on the bed far enough to sit up. Then off she goes head first into the pillow, complete with giggles of course, then she rolls back and forth and laughs some more. It is quite funny to watch!

Boy1 was all over Boy2's choice of toys today, what Boy2 had Boy1 WANTED NOW! I am amazed I managed to get one card done today for the fighting. Poor Boy2 was getting his butt kicked in the toy department so I had to keep a close eye on Boy1 to make sure he stopped stealing the toys! When they fight the toys go 'away', but sometimes I don't see who had it first so I feel bad that one of them gets punished even though it wasn't his fault. I try my best to keep track though!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:04 a.m., September 13, 2008, Anonymous Jaymee said...

i am amazed that you get anything done, my hat is off to you. it always cracks me up to watch little ones' funny ways of problem solving.

thank you for all the great comments.

 
At 10:47 a.m., September 13, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Gosh, time to get Xmas cards already? Good for you, can't wait to see the pictures of your efforts. Your little ones sound so cute, even when they are fussy. I hope you have a good weekend, Martha

 
At 4:28 p.m., September 13, 2008, Anonymous Tyler said...

I'd have loved to see Baby get up on that bed...she sounds like quite a tenacious little one! I hope they teach conflict resolution in Mom School right before they give you the eyes in the back of your head... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home