Wednesday, September 03, 2008

#44 - Short and Sweet

Three sick kids, 1 sick mom equals NO FUN!

Usually they get sick one after another, that is much easier to deal with. Baby keeps waking up as she is all stuffed up. Poor little monkeys.

I also have to work tomorrow, plus I have work to do for one of my other part time jobs... I feel stretched right now.

I took on the extra work for A) money, B) for a break... now I wonder if I will ever get any me time except between 10pm and midnight? I am thinking that 3 part time jobs wasn't such a good idea, and the weekend after next I work Thursday at Job1, Friday/Sat/Sun at Job2 and I still need to find time for Job3.

I really must get to bed now... good night

KIDDO NOTES
Why is it they still have enough energy to scream when they are sick, can't they just lay down and nap for a while? LOL!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:40 a.m., September 04, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

All of you are sick?! You poor thing! I hope you all can recover quickly!

 
At 2:26 p.m., September 04, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home