Monday, July 28, 2008

#9 - I need a nap after that weekend!

Well I worked at my part time job on Friday night, quite enjoyable I must admit. A couple of hours with adults is so nice!

Saturday was a busy day. Mowing and doing stuff around the yard. The boys were happy to play outside and take 'baby' for a ride in their gators. And enjoyable visit with a friend and a weenie roast over the campfire was a great end to a great day.

Sunday... oooo Sunday... Inventory at the store I work, 9am until 1:30am. Now you know why I need a nap!


KIDDO FUNNIES
On Friday night my hubby said that the little one was stealing cars from her brother and butt scooting away as fast as she could. Every now and again she would turn back to check to see if Bro was there, adding a giggle of course. When she got herself into a corner she tossed the car back and took off with another giggle. All the while bro was saying 'No Baby... No'.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:40 p.m., July 28, 2008, Anonymous Jen said...

I love that the little one is teasing her big brothers! You do deserve a nap after those long hours! I also hear you on the IF issues. It's weird to be on the other side, but still feel it so close.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home