Monday, September 06, 2010

After much thought...

I have decided that I need to move the kids. This is not acceptable behavior for a kindergarten teacher. Attempting to PUSH terrified children is not going to help my kids learn and grow. First thing tomorrow I am going to try to find them a new school... I am sad that I have to do this but I just don't think I can work with a teacher with the type of attitude that she has.

I am going to try to find a good place for them first... then meet with the principal. I have a bad past with our education system so I am really not looking forward to all this......

I will let you know what happens tomorrow after all the chaos... oh ya and in the middle of all this my 'part time job' has turned into total craziness.... I am also sicker than a dog.

Hmmpf, I thought I was just going to have to get used to my boys being away from me, I didn't think I would have to pull them out of their first school? Who hires these people anyway?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:51 a.m., September 07, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Good for you! It's a shame this is needed but good for you for not letting this go on any longer.

 
At 7:56 a.m., September 07, 2010, Anonymous Yo-yo Mama said...

You should definitely file a grievance against the room's staff. Completely unacceptable! Do you know ANY of the other parents? Did they brief you on bus and lunch issues?

Teachers that respond negatively to a parent's involvement will never be looking out for a child's best interest; they are only looking out for their own.

 
At 11:44 p.m., September 08, 2010, Anonymous Soralis said...

Thanks for the comments... I am so glad I have reacted instead of waited. I guess this had to happen for me to get my children where they belong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home