Sunday, August 29, 2010

It has been a while!

OK.. so I have been MIA for a bit. But I always come back.

The last few months have been nuts! Birthdays, Inventory at work, Craziness at work, New duties at work, more birthdays, holidays, colds etc... well that brings me here!

After a wonderful holiday with our kids we all came home with a bad cold (excluding the hubby, lucky dog!) I have contracted yet another nasty cold that has literally knocked me on my Butt again! I am getting really frustrated with the nasty colds, but that is for another day!

So what have I been thinking about... Well it's been a recollection kind of month. My baby boys are starting school tomorrow. Where the heck did the last 5 years go? I have been dreading this day since I found out I was pregnant with them. All of my friends think I am nuts, they wonder why I am not excited? Well I feel like this is when I let them go, they aren't mine anymore. They are being sent into the big bad world. How do you keep them safe? How do you start the process of letting them fly? I guess I will find out tomorrow! I am thankful that they are together however sending two off at once is just a little more than I am ready for. I am so thankful that I still have my daughter at home. I can't even begin to imagine what it is going to be like when they are all in school.

It is amazing how things change so quickly when you have small children. It's like you blink and bang they are ready for school. I am afraid to blink again as they may be ready to move out.

I worry that I haven't done my job to prepare them for Kindergarten... I worry that something is going to happen to them... I just worry. Guess that's what being a Mom is all about!

Wow time just goes by so fast

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:24 p.m., August 29, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Wow...they are really starting kindergarten tomorrow?!?!?!? Hope the boys have a wonderful day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home