Sunday, April 18, 2010

#387-Baaaaa

Well it just goes from annoying to more annoying! What a Craptastic Weekend... Between hubby yelling at me because the house needs cleaning and that I work is calling too much. (Duh I just installed a new system what the eff do you expect. I did warn you didn't I!) His latest is he throws things and yells at the kids if I am a) on the phone or b)on the computer. NICE! I am so stressed as I work when he is home and apparently he doesn't like that. Yes I have been busy lately and yes it will slow down after I get some stuff finished. I guess patience is not a virtue that he chooses! Yes the house is in need of some TLC... but I guess he forgot that I was sick for the first six weeks of the year then 2 weeks off then sick for another 2 weeks! WTF of course I am behind. And NO I am not just working in the middle of the night! Needless to say Friday night SUCKED... then I felt like crap all day at work on Saturday! I hate it when weekends SUCK!

I feel so attacked. This is what I do.... I was so incredibly proud of my latest accomplishment and I haven't even been able to enjoy it. No one that I know really understands what I accomplished either so I am pretty much alone in my joy, but the hubby managed to suck that out of me. :( So to my bloggy friends.... I did a good job please enjoy with me as no one else is!!! The sad thing is this is something I have always wanted to work on from when I got interested in computing.... and now it's just tears that I am left with. It's amazing how the loved ones around you can just suck the joy out of a person... :(

Well that about wraps up my weekend!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:54 p.m., April 19, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

I'm so sorry sweetie. Lots of {{{hugs}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home