Friday, January 01, 2010

#368 - How Pathetic

Well I am hoping everyone had a marvelous New Year's celebration.

I have been working all day and I am still working at 12:30am (sad and pathetic I know). Hubby went to bed at 10:30pm. I really wanted to get this course finished LAST year, but I guess it's to late now! I might as well put my sorry arce in bed now! (At least approximately 92% of my course materials are ready now)

It was a craptastic evening to go with my craptastic day. Hubby had a shore shoulder today so he was in a foul mood all day. Take some effing Tylenol and cheer up! He was barking at the kids when I was trying to work so I was trying to keep the peace. Then he felt a little better and he was in an even fouler mood as he didn't get anything done today. Lets just make everyone miserable then dear. On the bright side, it won't take much to make the start of the New Year a little better now will it?

Happy 2010!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:17 a.m., January 01, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hope this year starts in a better way than the last year ended on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home