Thursday, December 10, 2009

#362 - Yippe and a small tear!

Yippee! I was so excited that the last time I went out shopping I finally was able to get a hold of the new Always Infinity 'napkins'. I was lucky enough to be able to preview these and have been impatiently waiting for them to come to a store near me. Finally! Seriously who new feminine hygiene products would EVER make me happy?

So what else have I been up to? Still making Xmas gifts and I started painting the wall in my boys room and some unfinished walls in the basement. Am I freaking crazy? YES! I have changed my mind in the boys room. I am not doing just the checked black and white wall anymore. Now it's a grey border with a big white rectangle in the middle. The white rectangle is going to be stripped in the nascar logo colours and I am going to hand paint two waving checkered flags in the middle. I am going to get the rest of the paint tomorrow (even though I can't afford it! Bad me) I just want to get it all done! I promise I will post a pic when I am done (that's if it looks good that is!) Oh heck if it's crap I may even share as well!

I swear we have over a foot of snow on our lawn now! WOW there is a tonne of that crap out there! :) I do love it I must admit (good thing since I live in Winter Wonderland) however I do not like to drive in if the roads are bad.

KIDDO NOTES
So if you are wondering about the tears... I finally got Baby's first hair cut today. At 2 1/2 it's way past time! I can't believe it's my last first hair cut! It was a sad but good moment, she really needed a hair cut!

The kids did great as we were all Shaggy today. 5 hair cuts and 2 hours and they played really well for all that time. Don't worry they were rotten when they got home... they had to make up for it! :)

Good Night

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:18 a.m., December 11, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

I have no idea what an always infinite napkin is. Well, I have an idea but I wonder how they're any different?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home