Monday, November 16, 2009

#347 - Yet another lovely day around here...

Well I think my parents have disowned me... why because I spoke up for myself. No more pushing me around and making me feel guilty for what they have done. I guess they don't like that. They think I tell everyone all sorts of 'bad' stuff about them and they 'hear' stuff all the time. Hmmm I think I talk about my kids all the time because ya know what Mom you are NOT the center of my universe my family is. Maybe if people from all over the place are tell you the same thing you should take a look at yourself??

I told my father that I am getting sick and tired of being blamed for what other people say. He told me it was too personal that I must have told these supposed 'people' 'things'. I of course have no freaking idea. My mother tends to bend reality and I am not even privy to the details so I cannot stick up for myself anyway. I said if I have said anything I am not apologizing for it because I was hurt. (Apparently their actions are all perfect I guess.)

I told him that based on what he has said he has no idea who I am (and obviously given that he was never around he has no idea what that woman has put me through). Not that they think they ever have done anything wrong. It just me I am the bad one cause I have said 'stuff' to people.

Hmm we never saw my dad's family because Mom had issues with his sister and his step mom (granted she was a little on the different side.)???

My kids deserve more, I deserve more and unless they can take responsibility for their own actions I am done with the crap. If they choose to not be in our lives it is there loss, all I know is the first time in my life I feel free. The thing is I didn't even say one eight of how I feel I only touched on a very few things. Maybe now there can be some peace because life is pretty good until she is around or calling.

Thanks for the support... you gals are the best and that's why I keep on blogging!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my kiddos.
- my hubby, he is there for me when the going gets rough

THINGS THAT MAKE ME SAD
- the fact that parents think it's ok to treat me the way they have and do
- the only grandparents that can stand me are a 5,000 miles away.
- some day my kids are going to ask me why we don't go to grandma and grandpas anymore

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:23 a.m., November 17, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Good for you, K. Tell your parents to own their crap, what is this high school where people talk about each other?? Tell your so called parents that their behavior and his wife's lack of maturity fuel the gossip.
You are an adult and deserve to be treated as such.
Your kids will figure it out, mine did. They know Grandpa really cares about them and my mom treats them like a houseplant. Really.

It is totally your gain and your parent's loss. You and your family don't need this B.S.
It really throws folks off like this when you say, "Yep, I am a horrible bitch, aren't you glad I'm outta here".

It is a loss, but sometimes we have to cut our losses and move on. Best Wishes, K. Lot of compassion coming your way.

 
At 9:40 p.m., November 17, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Lots of {{{hugs}}}. I am so proud of you for standing up for yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home