Thursday, November 12, 2009

#344 - Making Progress

Well I am making some progress on my latest en-devour. (I am also keeping out of trouble and not sleeping much too! Ugg) On the bright side some of my energy has come back and I am feeling much better. I knew I felt crappy but until I started to feel better I didn't realize how crappy I was actually feeling... H1N1 possibly or a weird cold?

Well I am glad I have energy to clear the dishes after supper now... it was that bad! I though I was just getting really lazy! :)

I have been busy trying to plan the cards I want to make for Christmas. I will be going over to a friends place on Sunday (after a day of scrapbooking here on Saturday). Hubby will be impressed I am sure! Especially since I go on a retreat the following weekend! I am sooo bad!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- Figuring out a new software package and the language that goes with it! :) Yey my brain still works!
- Having a lot more energy!

KIDDO NOTES
Well so far so good the kids have not caught whatever I had! Thank Goodness. They are pretty healthy eaters (most of the time) so I am sure that helps a bit? (That and my tub of hand sanitizer that I was literally bathing in every day! :) )

With my extra work the last two days the kids have been a bit out of control. Boy1 knows when to act up, when Mom is on the Phone or when Mom is busy. Little monster is his nickname these days. I am sure it's just another phase that we have to make it through! :) Tomorrow I will taking the day off the computer stuff so I can spend extra time with them. Hopefully the extra attention will help. That and I have been cutting them off Treehouse (the kids station). It has been bliss almost two days with out the freaking shows on my television. Bliss I tell you!

If my computer ever finishes what it's doing I will be off to bed!

Good night

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:16 a.m., November 13, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am glad your energy is back.

 
At 6:07 a.m., November 14, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

Cut off Treehouse? OMG, it's my lifeline.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home