Thursday, November 05, 2009

#337 - What another Public Service Announcement?

So I have another public service announcement.

If you decided to nurse, when you are done PLEASE get rid of your nursing bra (here we go boobies again).

So today I was teaching... just after lunch I heard a 'click', then one of the 'ladies' was Loose! Thank goodness I didn't have a light blouse on or I would have had to leave! I had a heavier jacket on so there was no nipple showing.. thank goodness! I am sure if anyone looked they would have noticed my lopsided-ness! Needless to say she was on the loose until afternoon break. 2hours of freedom.

I will have to chalk this one up to an almost embarrassing moment... thank god I wasn't wearing the shirt I was wearing yesterday or it would have been one - sided nipple city! :)

*I really do need to go shopping I have not nursed for over a year and 1/2, I think is time for a new over the shoulder boulder holder! :)

KIDDO NOTES
What is is with early mornings and children. If I am A) sick or B) needing to get up early it always seems that all three kids decide it's a good night to wake up. So last night Boy1 was up from 10:30-11pm, then Boy2 11pm-11:30pm... well we couldn't leave out baby now could we? 1:45am.... someone wanted to be rocked in her chair after a screaming fit. Then hubby got home at 2:30 am and I was still awake! So I did go to bed at 10pm to get some extra sleep... by 4am I was still awake... alarm rang at 5:30am. Well at least I was asleep when it rang??? :)

Aaaa my sweet kiddos! I guess they just wanted to make sure they saw me before I went to work! :)

Hoping to get an early night tonight!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:34 p.m., November 05, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad you had a jacket on. That could have been much worse.

 
At 4:15 a.m., November 06, 2009, Anonymous Jules said...

Good Luck on the early night. I've planning on one for a few weeks, but never end up getting there.

 
At 10:29 a.m., November 06, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

I still wear nursing bras too. That's never happened to me though. TG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home