Sunday, September 27, 2009

#317 - Really now do ya have to visit?

Well the house PEST is back. I was not happy to find him in the garage drinking and smoking. (We finally got the smoke smell out of the garage after the previous owner... and our nice cars are in there getting all stinky.) As non-smokers I find the smell a little hard to take. At least he took the booze outside, not that I am against booze but this is a dude that can't handle his, not to mention his previous drug addiction. I personally think that booze should be off his list too. Hubby knew I would be pissed I suppose so he never said anything to me. I told the House PEST that he is welcome to stay but not to bring booze to our house again. (Did I mention that when I picked him up he had also been into the booze and was a little loud an obnoxious for my liking, I could have SWORN I told him not to EVER do that again when he was coming out to our place. I really hope that he continues to get his 'sh*t' together... and this is not all a waste of our time and energy trying to help him out. It's just so sad that he can't seem to catch any breaks these days. The dude does have a black cloud following him around. Lets just hope he isn't here too long! :)

Oh yes and my other visitor. The one I really want to kick out... my flipping anxiety attacks. There isn't even a good reason for them after the mostly awesome weekend I had. I was really hoping that one day I could get off the meds for Postpartum depression, but every time I try to get off them I seem to get really bad really quickly. This is my third try and it just isn't happening. The worst part is that I am on such a low dose that it really shouldn't make that much of a difference... according to my new family doc (no comment).

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- See above!
- People that have no respect of other peoples time.
- People that think they are better than you because you work in a retail store part time

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- knowing that the anxiety attacks can be stopped
- sleeping in

KIDDO NOTES
I didn't get enough time with them today. :( Hubby tells me they were pretty good. Sadly Baby Golem didn't come to visit tonight! Instead she was replaced by a howler monkey that didn't want to go to bed.

Good night... in bed before midnight tonight YEY!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:57 p.m., September 28, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sorry about the housepest, and my best wishes for him to find a permanent situation.

 
At 4:16 p.m., September 28, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Too bad the pest is back.

Hopefully, baby Golem will return tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home