Thursday, September 24, 2009

#315 - Golem and other 'stuff'

This is a great post on recovering from infertility, it's from Jamie over at Sticky Feet! I love it when other people can organize my thoughts and make them all make sense for me!

We all got through a different journey but it never ceases to amaze me how similar the emotional side of the journey is.

So if you are still in the trenches.... hang in there.

Today was a teaching day. A new course and I am really having fun with this one. It's cool to be able to explain database normalization to NON-Systems people and they actually "GOT IT". It's nice to work with a group that is actually in the right class and are advanced enough that the basics are fairly easy for them to follow. Unfortunately I am behind where I wanted to be... but am hoping to catch up tomorrow! :)

Tonight I am watching the Season Premier of Grey's Anatomy... Apparently I missed the final episode of the last season (PVR issues). So what the heck... George, they killed George... rotten writers! The first time in MONTHS that I am NOT watching Treehouse and they freaking kill George! What the heck is that all about?

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- back to the morning thing... 5:30am sucks!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- Boy hugs and Girl Kisses

KIDDO NOTES

You know that dude Golem from Lord on the Rings... the creepy-ish looking dude that walks around all crouched over. Well this dude has a sister and She is living in my house. Let me explain!

The other night my sweet girl was 'walking around' on her feet and hands, kind of crouched over. A buddy was over and said "Look Golem lives here". So what do any good Parents do? Well teach little Golem girl how to say "My Precious" of course!

So tonight, after the lights were turned off for bed... my little Golem was creeping around the bedroom repeating "My Precious"! Really I must get this on video! :)

Boy2 was also providing entertainment for us at the supper table. All three kids were chatting! Three different conversations all wanting answers... it was a little nutty! Finally Boy2 pipes up and says "Mom I can't help myself, I am talking and I can't stop". Out of the mouths of babes! :)

So goodnight... my precious.... es! :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:04 a.m., September 25, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is so funny re.your Little Golem, please videotape it!! I love it!

 
At 10:56 a.m., September 25, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I am just rolling over the Golem/My Precious story...too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home