Monday, September 14, 2009

#310 - Still keeping out of trouble

I was busy working on another contract today! I needed a break from my course. Actually I may just take a break from it for a while. Well until the weekend anyway. Then I have to get going as I teach the new course the following week.

I got out for a while today too, I should have been working but instead I was spending money. (I could really use some new clothes but a netbook was in order for moi) I do love my gadgets... I shouldn't have spent the money but it was time for some retail therapy! LOL

KIDDO NOTES
I had a guest with me today, Boy1. No potty accidents which was exciting since we were gone for 2 1/2 hours and I forgot to ask him if he had to GO (bad mother) before we left. He was good as I dragged him around to three different computer stores, the bank, the dollar-rama and work (to install a printer cable). He was so tired out that he fell asleep in the truck on the way home! Poor Gaffer! :)

Off I go... good night

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:45 a.m., September 15, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Ooh, a new gadget! Love new toys!

 
At 3:01 p.m., September 15, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Yay for gadgets and a big woohooo for Boy1 and no accidents.

 
At 9:22 a.m., September 18, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am so glad you all are seeing some progress w/potty training!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home