Saturday, September 05, 2009

#305 - It's a working weekend for moi!

Man am I messed up with my days. I have no idea what day it is with the hubby home on Friday now! (hmm my printer is making some funny noises in the background... I am not sure that wireless is the way to go with printers! :))

So Monday is Labour Day... guess what I will be doing, labouring over my computer! I am still working on one of my courses. I am a bit of a freak with wondering how much I have to do yet so I am always counting pages. (I have a student handout that I use as my base to create my course and my exercises and samples). Well I am 39% through the book. There are 4 major sections (2 yucky ones). I have one of the yucky sections done and I am currently working on the biggest one. Then one more yucky section then a small section then I am DONE. At least when I am done I am done all my prep work for all three courses.

Tomorrow I get to go to my fun job. I picked up a shift (dumb!) but it's ok as I need to go deal with some computer issues there too! We finally got a new computer and I got it all setup and working with the system (or so I thought) and we have had a few setup issues that required some tweaking by moi. Tomorrow I need to fix the receipts that I buggered up by accident on Thursday night. (Well I mostly cleaned them up but I have a bit of work to do yet! :) ) Then I have to deal with a blog switch over for our work blog... yaddy yaddy ya! I do manage to keep myself in front of the computer these days!

I managed to make it through the entire afternoon without one Vista crash! I am going to write that one down on my calendar!

But it's late and I need to be off to bed!
Good night!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:11 a.m., September 05, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Have a great weekend, Soralis.

 
At 10:57 a.m., September 06, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Wow, that is a lot of computer time. Hope you have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home