Wednesday, September 02, 2009

#304 - Are you kidding me?

My husband just doesn't get it! His annoying behaviour today lead to me still working until after midnight!

I CAN'T DEVELOP a course DEAR while I am watching the KIDS so that you can go outside and do whatever the friggin heck it was that you were doing!

To top it off he was miserable all evening even though he got to do what he wanted. A little help here would be nice MR man. He just doesn't get it? When he is HOME I need time to work on this stuff without a pile of interruptions. I let him do what he wanted all weekend and still tried to get as much done as I could! Now where does that leave me up have the effing night.

Can you tell I am a bit grumpy? :)

He gets home at noon these days and goes to bed at 9pm so he can get up early to go to work. MAYBE he should go in a little later and get some gosh darn rest so the rest of us don't have to put up with his snarly attitude almost every night! Then add some close to record breaking temperatures and a nasty man I have here. He makes me feel like I shouldn't be working when he is home and the kids are up because he doesn't want to do everything. Some days marriage is a wonderful thing isn't it?

Anyway he will be going to work soon and I need some sleep so I better be off to bed and try not to wake the beast! :)

Good Night... lets hope tomorrow is a better day!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:00 a.m., September 03, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

{{Hugs}}}

 
At 9:26 a.m., September 03, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

they're all idiots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home