Saturday, August 01, 2009

#290 - Am I still awake?

Friggin heck I was up until 5am last night... and 2am tonight... Stick a fork in me I think I am done! Lucky I had a short nap today! (Did I mention how bad this system SUCKS and I am not even talking about how slow it is!) Well of 48,000 records loaded I have 500 or so that need a bit of TLC. Not bad considering!

Now I must go to bed. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow (yey! *insert sarcasm here*) I will be attending with my parents as hubby has to look after the kids. I just can't wait (*insert more sarcasm*) to spend a day with my parents, especially since all they will do is complain about how tired they are and how HARD THEY work! (Speaking of sticking FORKS in someone!)

On a good note I think (hope, pray, etc) that I am done with the late nights on this system!

p.s. My husband is an idiot! He is major crabby with the kids because HE is tired! (self inflicted tired I may add... screwing around in the garage) Not to mention that the kids have been awesome through all my tiredness and lack of attention to them! *hubby needs a slap* for his lack of patience!


Night!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:07 a.m., August 01, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope you get some rest, your crabby hubby too!!

 
At 6:42 p.m., August 02, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hope you got some rest and the wedding wasn't too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home