Tuesday, June 23, 2009

#269 - fun!

Tonight I got out of the house! I went to a class on different scrapbooking techniques. It was all to do with painting which was pretty cool! I have a bunch of work to finish my layout but when it's all done I will post a pic of some of the things I did.

I was sad to find out that my last course was canceled due to low enrollment. No so much that I will miss teaching the class but with the in-laws coming we really need the money. Renovating the bathroom was not cheap... So now I have to try to pick up some more work :(. (I really wanted a bit of a break!)

KIDDO NOTES
Boy#1 started throwing up just before I left for the class... lets hope it's a dry night for him and me. I am not so great with cleaning up that 'stuff'.

Baby was running around going "Boy#1 Bawwwf, MOM Boy#1 Bawwwf" Poor little guy! Lets hope it's not catching!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:09 a.m., June 24, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Poor kiddo. Is he feeling better today?

 
At 9:14 a.m., June 24, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope boy1 feels better soon. Good luck w/the work situation.

 
At 7:15 p.m., June 25, 2009, Anonymous Danifred said...

A scrapbooking class sounds like so much fun, I really miss doing that. Eventually I'll get back to it once my kiddos stop stealing all the supplies!
Hope Boy1 is feeling better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home