Friday, June 12, 2009

#263 - That was rough!

Well it was a long one today, as I predicted. I was a just a wee bit tired. It is hard to yammer on when one is exhausted!

So on to tomorrow and house renos!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- when my babysitter (aka bitchy mother/crazy lady) actually decides to babysit she always tries to START something in the morning.

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- making it to the end of a rough day

KIDDO NOTES
Well grandma was here today... so we had injuries. Boy1 clobbered Boy2 in the face with part of the train track. Mom told hubby that she was doing dishes (that were never done) and she told me it happened when she was in the bathroom??? Who the heck knows. The kids to bonk each other from time to time, however most of the time I can tell when they are getting 'that' way. You can usually see it coming for a while so I try to intervene before a big shmuck happens. I figure it probably just happened and Mom wasn't sure what to do when they started fighting. Usually they don't take to smacking with toys, I suppose this is a new phase I will have to deal with! Uggg! Of course I want to get pics done for Baby's birthday... we will have a lovely fat lip to add to the photos this year. They always seem to injure themselves before photos? Is there some kind of rule that says kids have to do something to their faces before pictures?

Good Night

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:04 a.m., June 13, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

{{{Hugs}}}...when Marty was 18 months old, right before he met the relatives from Puerto Rico for the first time, he did a face plant on the concrete sidewalk and had a huge scabbed over mess on his forehead.

 
At 9:43 a.m., June 13, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

My children also follow the rule of fat lip or black eyes, also missing teeth for pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home