Sunday, June 07, 2009

#259 - Something is wrong?

KIDDO UPDATES

Ok so my boys spent 2 hours vacuuming the basement today, something must be terribly wrong. Actually Boy1 spent even longer than Boy 2 (apparently Boy 2 is the smarter one! :) ) I think they actually do a better job than I do? I even took one of the extensions out to make it easier for Boy1 to use the power head on the carpet. Please someone explain to them that vacuuming is actually NOT fun (but wait until they move out please!)

It just goes to prove I do have weird kids!

Where do they get this stuff from? I certainly didn't teach them how to vacuum (apparently since they do a better job!). Hmmm do you think I can teach them to clean the toilets next? :)

p.s. It looks like I have a relative that is going to come out and watch the kids for a couple of hours on Saturday so hubby and I can get some stuff done. (She has 3 kids, the oldest is graduating from High School this year, I think she knows what we are up against)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:29 a.m., June 08, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Can you have them talk to Gabe? He loves the vacuum if its turned off but is afraid of the noise when its on.

 
At 10:00 a.m., June 08, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

My son loves to vacuum, anything that requires Power!!

 
At 7:14 p.m., June 08, 2009, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

Love the vacuuming! I hope it lasts well into his teen years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home