Friday, May 01, 2009

My Opinion - Ultra Concentrated Dawn Plus - Dish Soap

Product: Ultra Concentrated Dawn Plus - Dish Soap

Photobucket

TESTING NOTES: For use with daily dishes!

RESULTS: Smells nice, cleans the dishes, and has nice bubbles. I like bubbles! I didn't notice much of a difference between this and other products I have used. I like the water soapy and this does do the trick. I also noticed that the bottle lasted a long time.

THE BOTTOM LINE: It works and lasts. It's not something that I would say you need to run out and buy this instant, but I definitely would use it again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:57 p.m., May 01, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I meant to write, Do you come with the bottle of liquid soap too? Thanks, S.

 
At 12:57 p.m., May 01, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

This post has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:41 p.m., May 01, 2009, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

I like bubbles too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home