Wednesday, May 27, 2009

#250 - My Opinion - Swiffer Dust and Shine

Product: Swiffer Dust and Shine

Photobucket

TESTING NOTES: Well for this one I used my very dusty house and of course I had to dust on a sunny day so that I could see if the dust was being picked up or moved around.

RESULTS: Works well! I preferred to spray it on a cloth then wipe the dust off. I found if I sprayed it directly on the furniture that the dust would blow around a bit, using a cloth it picked it all up! I usually vacuum then dust, I like this method much better! The only thing I didn't like about this product was the strong smell. It didn't smell like real lavender to me so I found it a bit chemical smelling vs a natural smell. I liked that the scent lingered for quite some time after I was done, I would just prefer a different scent. (scent: Lavender Vanilla)

THE BOTTOM LINE: Works well for picking up dust, if you don't like strong smells you may not like this one. I really want to try another scent as I am not to keen on this one. (Although it's not bad enough that I won't finish the container! :) )

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:15 p.m., May 28, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Not a big fan of strong scents, appreciate the info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home