Saturday, May 16, 2009

#245 - Sleepy Me!

I am a wee bit tired after a busy day at work. It was a good day. I was working with two other staff members that were great to work with and I managed to slip away from the till and work on some re-merchandising (my favorite thing to do!) I cleaned up our 'sale' section so that it was all nice and neat. (Some of the gals when they put stuff on sale just 'toss' it on top of what ever is there... ugg worse than the customers!) Well it's all neat and tidy now! It was a good day!

A friend and his Mom want to come over and plant a garden for us? Wow too cool! My friends mom thinks the kids should see things grow! I agree so it should be fun. I am just praying the rain/snow (WTF snow?) holds off tomorrow so that we can get it done! My other project is to get my 45 spruce tree seedlings planted. That should keep me out of trouble too. Also I need to pull all my dead plants out of my greenhouse, from last year. I shall be busy tomorrow that's for sure!

It's hard to believe that 15 years ago this weekend we were married (our actual anniversary date is the 21st but we were married on the long weekend so close enough!) My parents were kind enough to arrive out here and then tell us they were going out for supper as they had a busy day! Ya thanks for watching the kids so we could go out for supper. They came to store their ski-doo's for the summer. They were at a friends all winter (they told us we could use them whenever we wanted, but as soon as the snow feel they took them to their buddies and left them there. Oh but they said we could go spend a day and ride them at their friends, I said what the heck are we supposed to do with the kids... duuuuhhh!) IDIOTS! I wish we didn't have to see them today, but at least they buggered off soon after they were done!

Oh and one of the other gals has been doing the scheduling at work and she SUCKS. So the owners Mom told us to go ahead and do it ourselves, so the weekend staff was all here so we went to it and updating Junes schedule for the weekends... we are soo bad and we are going to be in so much sh*t! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. At least I don't work every Saturday in June!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- crappy weather on the May long weekend

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- finally getting to do some merchandising at work
- glad to be finished my contract work

KIDDO NOTES
Well it was a whiny week but it was a good night tonight!

The kids spent the day outside with Dad today (supposed to be the only half decent weather for the weekend). My husband was using this yard sweeper thing that hooks up to the back of the lawn tractor and he said that Boy#1 was running beside him. What are the chances that the little monkey will sleep in tomorrow (probably 0 to none!)

Everybody was happy to see me when I got home from work and I always love that! Although Boy#1 keeps saying he doesn't like mom. :( He wouldn't even give me a kiss and a hug at bed time. So I hugged the little turkey and kissed him and said I love you even if you don't like me right now. It gets Mom and Dad talking to him so I think that's why he does it. What a little turkey!

Baby is so busy babbling. Sometimes I have no idea what she is saying. It's funny because she actually is a lot better at pronouncing most words than her brothers.

Boy #2 was all excited today since he got to pee on a tree outside (remind me to thank my husband for this one! LOL). So at supper the conversation turned to pee (thanks again dear!). Part way through the conversation Boy#1 blurted out "Baby can't pee standing up". Then he decided to explain why "Baby pee through different bum, baby have no willy". So apparently Baby has two bums, a little one and a big one. Then it was back to the usual burping and farting! Gotta love those dinner time conversations!

Off to bed I go... good night!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:07 a.m., May 17, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Anniversary!!

 
At 9:21 a.m., May 17, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary.

Don't you just love those dinner time conversations with boys?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home