Wednesday, May 06, 2009

#240 - My Opinion - Mr Clean Disinfecting Wipes - With Febreze

Product:Mr Clean Disinfecting Wipes - with Febreze

Photobucket


TESTING NOTES: I used this product in the bathroom and on the change table and other miscellaneous handles and door knobs in the house.

RESULTS: Well I did not test the disinfecting effectiveness, since I don't have a lab at home! :) But I do love the smell of these wipes. I used them to clean the change table in the kids room and the door handles. I am so not a fan of cleaning the bathroom fixtures so I give them a dust and wipe them down with the wipes, makes me feel like everything was nice and clean after. I enjoyed the fresh scent as well (Lavender Vanilla & Comfortâ„¢)!

THE BOTTOM LINE: When we ran out we bought some more! These have become my favorite disinfecting wipes!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:47 p.m., May 06, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thanks for the info, I love the smell of Lavender and I remember you do too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home