Tuesday, May 05, 2009

#239 - Re-evaluation needed!

Well it looks as though I am going to need to reevaluate my job situation. Too much work is starting to take a toll on me. I 'quit' my career to me more available to my kids but is seems as though I am exhausted all the time and don't have the energy they require. Hopefully I can figure something out soon. On a good note though I am ready for my next class on Friday and I am almost done my contract. Maybe things will get easier soon?

HA!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- The job that makes the most sense to quit (money wise) is the one that I like the most! :(

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- getting through my latest course prep!

KIDDO NOTES
Well Boy#1 had me up at 4am (I went to bed at 1am - due to work not fun!). Boy#1 went back to sleep, I did not!

The kids were really good for their father when I passed out for a couple of hours this afternoon. Hubby even managed to get some work done in the storage room (currently at the Mud stage). The boys were a little concerned about putting Mud on the walls. They told their dad that he wasn't allowed to put mud on the walls! (I guess they do listen to something)

They weren't too bad in the morning, except I am having some issues with Boy#1. As with everything else this too shall pass!

Oh yes and 'the mother' arrived, unannounced, at noon. When I was trying to get the kids fed. She told me I should go lay down as I had really bad bags around my eyes (duuh they have been there since I had the boys! LOL). I told her it depending on the hubby and the kids. She said she should stay and help out, just before she left??? What a PITA!

Off I go to bed... sleep while I can!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:33 a.m., May 06, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Sorry your mom is being such a PITA! Too funny about the kids telling your husband not to put mud on the walls. Good luck figuring out the job situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home