Sunday, May 03, 2009

#237 - Mish mash post!

1) I am very sad a long time friend moved out of province this weekend and I never heard from him. I have known him since I was 13. (His girlfriends father did some electrical work a while back that was a disaster) I did hear he was moving and attempted to contact him but all I got was the nasty girl friend, I never did really like her but I put up with her for the sake of my friend. She intercepted the email I sent, and I would guess he never got it. (Good thing I never said anything nasty about her, as far as I knew she didn't go on his email account, guess things have changed)

2)When are weekends going to be for weekend stuff? Instead of working/trying to get caught up with work stuff. I really don't seem to have enough hours to keep up with all the stuff I am doing

3)How does it go from below freezing to 20 degrees above freezing (instant summer weather)

4)The friend who was pissed about the free work that I did for her keeps emailing me to 'clarify' the points that were making me angry. What did I do... I am so bad. I bounced the email back with a message that my inbox is full. I almost didn't respond to her first email I sure as heck am not responding to anymore. As far as I am concerned if you got something to say to me then SAY it don't freaking email me! So what does she keep doing - sending it to me. She knows I have 2 accounts so she has been sending it to both. Then she created a new email address with her dogs name and started sending emails to me from there too.

Apparently she thought I may be blocking her email so she would try again! TODAYS count is 20 emails sent and 20 bounced. Frig I hope she gives up soon I am sick of sending her email inbox full messages! (she's not tech savy so I didn't have to do too much work to make it all work out! LOL) I suppose Karma will get me for this one, but a girl's gotta have some enjoyment in life!

5) It's too freaking hot in this house to sleep! Rotten warm weather!

6) I really need sleep. Yesterday I had the busiest day ever at the store. I worked my arce off and was totally exhausted. Then I worked on my course for a bit too. I just want to get it out of my hair! So Boy#1 wakes a midnight... hubby ignores it. I get up. Boy#1 just doesn't want to sleep. I ended up sitting beside him on the floor until 6:30am. Thanks HUBBY. He didn't even freaking care when I got up this morning. Not to mention that I almost froze to death! I did take a blanket with me but it wasn't enough and I was afraid to move for fear of waking Boy#2 up (I hate having lousy sleepers!) Hubby knew I was feeling like crap last night and he knew I was exhausted. It wouldn't have hurt him to help me out for a little while!

7) Did I mention how pissed I am at hubby? (Even though he picked the weeds out of the front flower bed)

8) I need to start planning Baby's 2nd birthday as it's in June! I am usually done the planning by now. I am so behind!

9) I need to finish testing the application I was working on for my contract and get it to the fella that requested it.

10) I should have been in bed 2 hours ago but I was on a roll with my course stuff!

So with that .... good night

KIDDO NOTES
They spent most of their weekend outside so they were tickled. This year the boys can actually ride their trikes (and they have both had their first crashes!). They will even pedal their little John Deere tractors that we got them for their birthday last year. Baby was hanging out on the Big Wheel today and she really likes that!

Oh yes and Baby. Baby only drinks milk. She does not like juice, water or anything else. So we have to get creative. Today she was yelling for milk so I went and got her a cup like her brothers and a straw. Well the little monster liked the straw, 3 full glasses later! I gave her the cup with the straw at the table at lunch. She tossed the straw and wanted to use the cup like her brothers. So I guess as of today she is a cup drinker! (She has a bit of a mind of her own, to say the least! She would not touch a cup before this no matter what we tried. I guess SHE was ready!) LOL

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:47 a.m., May 04, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Love how you are handling that so called friend.

 
At 6:06 a.m., May 04, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

My daughter would only drink juice if I let her. Too funny!

Sorry to hear the hubby is being a butt, maybe the weed picking is his first step towards being nice.

 
At 9:10 a.m., May 04, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sorry for the stalker emails from your ex friend and also about your childhood friend move away. I so hope things work out.
I want to come over and kick your Dh and mom in the booty and then play with the kids in the yard, is that okay??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home