Saturday, May 02, 2009

#236 - Happy National Scrapbook Day

Wishing everyone a wonderful National Scrapbook day! I worked through mine, but I did manage to get some organizing done after supper!

It was busy today at the store, so it went by really quickly. I am a we bit tired, but nothing a good nights rest won't fix right up!

Yesterday I was busy working on my course and I am almost half way through, I will be glad when it's done so I can scrapbook at night instead!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- I don't get it, one gal complains that she needs more work but she refuses to work weekends. She also happens to be a student so you would think that she would need the cash? I just don't get the 20 something generation?

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- coming home to all sorts of HI MOM's!

KIDDO NOTES
Well I missed a whole day with the kiddos. :( They were all happy this evening so that was blissful! They got to spend the day outside (finally warming up here... maybe we will get spring after all!) and that made them really happy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:03 p.m., May 02, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

The twenty somethings have an entitlement attitude. Happy Scrapbook Day!

 
At 6:01 p.m., May 03, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Happy Scrapbook Day!

 
At 9:22 p.m., May 03, 2009, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

The nice weather makes this Mama happy, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home