Thursday, April 23, 2009

#228 - Ouch!

Well I made it through another class. About half way through my day I started getting a migraine starting. I was lucky that it held off and didn't get too bad. It was just off in the distance so I knew it was coming! (Of course I couldn't find anything to take in my bag... silly me!)

I was so tired at the end of the day I almost forgot to review my comments! LOL. I never really know how it 'really' went until I review those. I suck what can I say, I just can't read people that well! Pretty much all was good, phew. There was a couple of comments that were more on the negative side but nothing really to bad. I figure that I can always improve anyway and that I will never be able to make everyone happy so I am just going to try to continue to do my best. I have always said that experience counts for something and I think it applies here too!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
-being a 'newbie' in the teaching world. Oh when will I feel more comfortable?
-people who drive 80kms an hour in a 110km hour zone! Get the heck out of the way dude. Take that cell phone outta your ear and pay attention will ya! :)
-snow, yup it snowed today! Brrrrrr

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
-making it through another course
-coming home
-see below! :)

KIDDO NOTES
I came through the door today and Boy2 came running to tell me he pooped in the potty (who know poop could actually be such an exciting thing... I suppose it depends where it is! LOL). Hubby went on to tell me that he actually asked to go, then hubby and boy2 thought they should share with me that it was stinky. (Thanks guys but I didn't really need to know that one!) He did have an accident this evening but we are moving forward! Yey!

Boy1 was really sad. I think he felt left out by all the hoolpa with Boy2's whole Potty 'thing'. I was very careful not to say anything to Boy1 about it, I had to go find him. Usually he is standing at the door to greet me too. :( So I went and made a big deal out of his day. I think that cheered him up a little. Poor fella, but I had to celebrate with Boy2... Boy1 will get his turn too (soon I hope!)

Baby was in much better cheer tonight (hmmm so was hubby... ) It was nice to come home to a mostly cheery group tonight.

I am trying for an early night tonight... wish me luck and have a good night!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:11 p.m., April 23, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Good Luck and Good Night!! Yippee for pooping in the potty!!
There are some great books on teaching the Adult Learner. I took a course in it to help with teaching Nursing college coursework.

 
At 10:59 p.m., April 23, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Don't you just love how males seem to need to share details about their bathroom visits.

 
At 7:11 a.m., April 24, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

Yay for poop on the potty! I can't wait for our day to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home