Monday, April 20, 2009

#225 My Opinion - Febreze - Fabric Refresher

Product: Product: Febreze - Fabric Refresher


TESTING NOTES: I tried this product out on bedding, shoes, carpet and even the air! (started review 12-Dec-08)

RESULTS: I love the smell of this one (Linen & Sky). It definitely gets the odors out! One day before we went out I even sprayed it in the kids bedroom when it was smelling like a nasty diaper pail! It works great to refresh bedding and shoes, even my kids slippers!

THE BOTTOM LINE: I love this scent I will be replacing my bottle when this one is empty!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:31 a.m., April 21, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

I haven't tried that one yet. I use the purple one, don't know what it is called. But, I typically like that clean smell, so I'm going to have to look for that one when I use up my other one.

 
At 10:18 a.m., April 21, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I will have to get some for my boys and Dh's shoes. They could bring water to your eyes, I kid you not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home