Tuesday, April 07, 2009

#215 - Time to work!

Well the next two days I shall be at work... teaching. I am glad it's only a two day thing, any more would be to much for me to handle right now, even the two day thing is a little much.

I am still working on my contract work as well. It seems like it will never end, but I know I am getting closer.

I have also be asked to teach another course in June. This means more prep time. Will I ever get a break I wonder? In 10 to 20 maybe! :)


Now I ask, who leaves their kids in the car? Someone had their car stolen from in front of a school today, complete with a 5 month old in it. They did recover the vehicle with unharmed baby in about 2 hours or so, but how scary for the Mom. Now I have 3 kids and I get them all out of the car even it's for 5 minutes. Maybe I am just paranoid?

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- my mother... she 'dropped' by today. She was annoyed that we weren't making a big deal of her 'fake' cough. She only coughs when she remembers! It's so phony, even the boys could do better! I suppose I will be in sh*t again. Great, I have to put up with her in the morning.

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- I have started looking for new child care!

KIDDO NOTES
Well Boy 1 is over his bug that he had, he was back to bossing everyone around today. Trying to make up for yesterday's quiet I guess. Boy 2 was nasty grumpy this morning. I think maybe he will be sick next? Baby... well she was just herself today! :)

Oh yes and lets hope Boy 1 decides to sleep tonight! He was up at 1am, 3am, 5:30am, 6am and 7:30am.... ugg

I really need some sleep with having to teach tomorrow... good night

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:41 a.m., April 08, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Ugh...nights like that are miserable. HOpe you get some sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home