Saturday, April 04, 2009

#211 - Lazy!

Well I was so grumpy about my issues with my work files last night that I did nothing tonight. What a rebel! The worst part of all of this is that I am running out of time!

Argggg!

Today was a steady day at work. I also managed to play with some merchandising instead of just helping customers. Usually Saturdays are beyond stupid busy! I like it when things look nice so that's what I did a little of today.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- I wish people in the store would respect other peoples time. You tell people the store is closing in 15minutes and still they are shopping 10 mins after we close. (The same lady that was holding things up on Thursday was there again today! Sheesh). Then if one customer does then the rest think then can too? I haven't worked in retail since I was in high school, but I know when I was in my professional career I would never have gone into a store and kept people late. They have lives too, it's about respect if you ask me?
- being so tired

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- a great conversation with my hubby. It was short but at least we had one, it doesn't seem to happen very often these days.

KIDDO NOTES
Not enough time with the kiddos today. :( I do miss them when I am not around. The hubby had them outside today playing in the snow (which will hopefully melt soon). We got a hand-me-down trike thing (big wheels, I think they used to call them in the 80s), apparently Boy1 was out riding it in the snow! LOL

I am wondering what baby had on though as her snow suit is in the wash?

I must go to bed... good night

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:11 a.m., April 05, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I wonder what your daughter wore too in the snow. Sorry for the inconsiderate customers.

 
At 8:28 p.m., April 05, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I would have a really hard time not saying something rude to those inconsiderate customers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home