Wednesday, April 01, 2009

#207 - Stick a fork in me cause I am DONE!

Wohooo! I am done my latest class. Today was painful, for some reason I was terribly exhausted. It is amazing how much energy it takes to talk! Now if only it would translate into weight loss now wouldn't I be happy.

My 'extra needs' student managed to finish the class, however I still don't think he knows where the shift key is on the keyboard. Not for lack of trying I pointed it out to him I would say at least 50 times in the last 2 days. Oh my! He says he has a home computer, I am kind of wondering what he does with it! :) Can you imagine having a home PC and having no idea where or what the shift key is? He said he used it, I am not convinced though! I sure hope that he takes my suggestion and takes the basic intro to computers before he takes any other classes! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- Dead cars in the middle lane of traffic in the middle of rush hour. We were really backed up. I was moving fairly good as everyone kept exiting the lane I was in... but the dead chevy was in the other lane! If people would just stay the h*ll where they are and wait a minute I am sure things would probably end up moving better in the long run!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- going to bed early, I can't wait until I can do that tonight!

KIDDO NOTES
I am so glad the hubby was home early, he has the kids all calmed down (post grandma visit) before I get home. I makes for a much more relaxing evening!

I am so very tired I am off to bed! Good Night!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:06 p.m., April 01, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You are posting early, I hope you get a good night's rest and Yipee for being done w/the class.

 
At 5:30 a.m., April 02, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I hate stupid drivers...ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home