Friday, March 27, 2009

#203 - Friday!

Well back to course prep again today! Getting ready to teach again next week. It won't take me as long but I still need to do a few things beforehand! I work again tomorrow so that should keep me out of trouble!

I managed to get a few extra pages done in my scrapbook today. I went downstairs for a while tonight, when I should have been doing other things of course!

Hubby started the demolition in our storage room tonight, so that is on it's way too! I will be glad when that is done! There is just never enough time is there?

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- my tiredness has returned, arg!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my wireless has been working for two entire days! :)

KIDDO NOTES

Baby is into 'drive mom crazy mode' full time now. She climbs up on the train table when she thinks I am not looking. When I tell her to get off she won't. Then she says 'bad baby'. So I haul her off giver her heck and 10 seconds later she's up on the table again. Then repeat! The evil little grin she gives me lets me know she knows she is being bad. It is a great game apparently! She does keep me busy these days!

Boy1 was acting nutty all day and driving his bro and sister crazy. He wouldn't leave either one of them alone. I wanted to throw him out in the snow! LOL. (yes we still have 2 feet of it and we got another 2 inches or so this morning!) Boy1 actually had a pretty good nap this afternoon, I guess he pooped himself out with all that bro/sis bugging! Of course he didn't want to go to sleep at bed time!

Boy2 was happy as Bob was on today! I am sure that kid would watch TV all day if I would let him! Good thing he hasn't figured out how to turn on the TV yet. He did well since he was getting annoyed by his brother most of the day, he did manage to steal some of Boy1's snack so I think he got him back a little!

It was crayon day today. Everybody was colouring, even Baby. They were all really good, except Boy2 has decided he likes breaking the crayons and tearing the paper off. Which would be OK but no one will use them once they have been stripped and broken! :)

Off to bed I go! Good night!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:14 a.m., March 28, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I think all my kids are in permanent drive mom crazy mode

 
At 5:09 p.m., March 29, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Your daughter is quite the climber.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home