Monday, March 23, 2009

#199 - All messed up!

One freaking hour... I mean really. I am referring to time change. It is totally messing me up. It does this every time we have a change (before kids only the spring one affected me, but now it's both).

1) I am hungry after I eat as my stomach expects food at a certain time
2) My sleep patterns are all frigged up
3) I am a walking zombie most of the day - functioning normally is difficult these days
4) I can't fall asleep when I go to bed, waking up is difficult in the morning
5) My digestive system is all messed up, that includes my bowels.

All because of one stinking hour... wtf is wrong with me! Time change was 2 weeks ago for peat sakes! (It usually takes me about 3 months to fully recover, how messed up is that!) Sheesh!

Speaking of spring, we have over 2 feet of snow in our back yard (no kidding) and there is more forecast the next 2 days! Spring in my neck of the woods starts at the end of May as far as I am concerned. LOL! Good thing I like snow!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- see above
- my mother.... the one who never will 'babysit' for us. She had the nerve to call today to tell us that there wouldn't have been anything we would be interested in at the Home Show. The one that THEY needed to go to and the one that WE didn't need to go to. Sure call and RUB it in. Well guess what lady, I am not letting it bug me so go ahead be an ass!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- an afternoon nap when I really need one!
- getting more done on the system I am building for a client. I am getting closer to being done! Yey!

KIDDO NOTES
Hmm I wonder if a couple of my poor kids suffer from the same thing I do... time change grumpiness! LOL. Boy2 keeps getting woken up by Boy1 and he looks like he is not happy about it at all. He likes mornings about as much as I do I think!

Boy1 was up at 7:30am this morning, so I grabbed him and dragged him into my bed before he had everyone on the go. When I went to the washroom after I got out of bed Boy1 (my 'helper') proceeded to go and get Boy2 up, opened the door, turned on the light and turned the fan off in the room. Then he asked me to open Baby's door so HE could get her up too. What a monkey!

Well today Boy1 had his first Shower. He wanted to go in with Dad. So way they went, I wasn't sure if Hubby would get in with him as we aren't much for sharing our nakedness around here (I think this was the first time one of the kids has ever seen a grown-up naked.) Hubby gets out and is laughing. Apparently Boy1 noticed that dad had a "fuzzy willy". (That is what they call hair, fuzzies). Then he asked Dad if his "fuzzy willy" was New? So Dad told him that it wasn't new and that he would have a fuzzy one, one day too. Apparently he wasn't impressed! I thought my husband was going to pass out laughing about the New comment!

It was nice at bath time only 2 to clean up tonight, it felt like a vacation!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:00 a.m., March 24, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is cute about the fuzzy willy!

 
At 8:13 a.m., March 24, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Bwahahahaha...love Boy 1's comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home