Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#188 - Done!

Yet another course behind me. I even managed to get a couple of great comments, and no bad ones! :) Not bad considering I really had to work to get all the content in today! I am definitely going to have to do some rework before the next one! I really enjoyed this one (other than being so far behind!) I think that maybe I am actually starting to enjoy this. I think I finished about my 6th course so I am glad that it is getting easier already. I just need to work more on my people reading skills. I still suck, I always have (hence some poor choices in friends over the years), I don't know if I can change that, but if not I will just have to wait till the course reviews at the end.

Now on to my next project, taxes and the contract that I am working on. I suppose I will be done all that just in time to prep for my next course! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- rush hour traffic, stupid drivers
- record cold weather
- time change

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- moving on to my next project!

KIDDO NOTES
I was happiest today when I was driving home, I just couldn't wait to see those little munchkins! It was great to come home to hugs and kisses from my little ones!

I can't believe how hard it is to be away from them. I suppose between my courses, being away scrapbooking and my course prep I have felt like I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with them. I can't wait to play with them tomorrow.

We did have a great evening too, I was enjoying the kids sitting with me and playing. They were even fairly well behaved! :)

Moments to remember... before bed I went and sat in the rocking chair that is in Baby's room. Baby usually is really chatty in the evening, but tonight we just sat and rocked. She snuggled in and didn't move, she looked into my eyes and I just sat, rocked and took it all in. Moments like this help with the IF healing process. I hope to stamp this in my memory forever.

Good nigth

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:23 a.m., March 11, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is so special with you and your little girl rocking together. I am glad that you allow healing into your life and heart, that is a gift for yourself and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home