Thursday, March 05, 2009

#183 - Are you kidding me?

I feel for the family after the verdict in this case.

No doubt the dude was nuts to behead a man and eat parts of him. But really to to find him not criminally responsible. I am staring to have an issue with this rehabilitate folks that have done bad things anyway. He killed someones child, as far as I am concerned it's one strike you are out. Maybe I am just grumpy but if that was my child I would not want to ever see that guy roaming the streets again. If he went crazy once could it not happen again? Maybe it's time we start protecting the innocent instead of the guilty? To me if we stop one offender from being on the re-offender list we have saved an innocent person from some kind of tragedy.

I suppose those that believe in rehabilitation would chew me to bits and spit me out. If we all lived by the laws of the land in the first place this would be a non issue I suppose?

Anyway I am jumping off the soap box and thinking of the poor family who has to endure the loss of their son.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- see above

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my MAC... I am trying out parallels and loving it so far, much easier than bootcamp, we will see how the crash factor goes though! So far so good. I had some issues setting it up, but that's probably because I don't read the instructions, I kind of scan. It seems that I ALWAYS miss the one important step that you need to do! Anyway I am setup and have NO freaking clue what I did! :) I have 14 days to try it out before I buy!

KIDDO NOTES
It was a sweet moment today, all three kiddos sitting at their picnic table colouring. Baby was having a great time and just colouring away, anything to be like her brothers! It was one of those moments that make me happy that IVF worked for us!

The rest of the day was pretty trying, whining, screaming etc! It was fight day, Boy2 has the toy and Boy1 wants it NOW... and so on and so forth! I was very glad when they went to bed tonight, because tomorrow is going to be a better day! :)

Speaking of bed time! Good night!

p.s. I am so excited I have been asked to review another product! Stay tuned for details!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:33 a.m., March 06, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Those sweet moments are what carry us through the whinefests and the strife filled days.

 
At 6:51 a.m., March 06, 2009, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

I just watched a video on the verdict. Oh My God!!! He goes to a mental hospital, with no criminal record, and gets reviewed every year for realease.....wtf? It should be open season for canibals.....

 
At 9:09 a.m., March 06, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is insane about the verdict for the murderer. Ugh.
Your kidlets sound really adorable, I hope you got a picture!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home