Tuesday, March 03, 2009

#181 - Just another day, like the other days!

Well today was pretty much run of the mill around here, plus some snow outside!

Not to much exciting going on. I got to talk to a friend from elementary school today which was kind of cool! I also managed to work on a couple of layouts for my scrapbook this morning for about an hour. This evening was spent working on my next course that I will be teaching on Monday! I even managed to fit in a bit of a nap this afternoon so I am pretty much in a good mood!

I see Martha has given me yet another award. I am planning on getting to it soon! Thanks dear!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- there is never enough time
- not getting started on my contract work yet... yikes! I guess that's my weekend project
- loosing my work schedule. I have NO idea when I work this week! :)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- getting stuff done for my courses
- having a fairly uneventful day!

KIDDO NOTES

Well today was hair cut day for Boy1. He went with Dad and I stayed with the other two. It seems like a vacation when I have only two. When one of the twins is gone the kids seem to fight less over toys! It wasn't fun when Dad left though. Boy2 was NOT impressed, then baby decided to join in. It resulted in some hitting on the couch then biting it. The biting really made me mad!

Then Boy2 would not nap without his bro in his room. So picture this, me in Boy1's toddler bed 'napping' with Boy2. I am 5'9" and somewhat overweight... it was definitely not the most comfortable sleep! :) Boy1 was VERY irritated that I napped in HIS bed! Next time I think I will take the floor!

Boy1 was in his "i need attention" mood today, so the hair cut was great for him. Boy2 was grumpy, which usually means he is going to be sick soon. Lets hope not!

Baby was good today! She looks so funny now that she is eating at the table. Kind of makes me a little sad that she is growing up so very fast!

With that it's almost midnight so off to bed I go

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:35 a.m., March 04, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hope you find your work schedule. Glad things are somewhat calm around there.

 
At 8:26 a.m., March 04, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You are so nice and tall, lucky you. That must have been quite a site to see you in the Boy's bed, tee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home